Hello Party People,
Some of you asked for me to talk about some fun party facts about myself. I never can pass up a challenge so here it goes. Okay, so what’s the catch. If you’re reading this, you also have to share your information as well. Enjoy and have fun with it…
- Personality Type: A Type (Extrovert)
- Favorite Design Style: Modern with a pinch of over the top
- Favorite Designer: HGTV’s Candice Olson (Yes, it’s interior designing but great design is great design.)
- Favorite Color Combo: Pink/Orange and Turquoise/Yellow/Aqua
- Favorite Color: Purple and Black
- Favorite Children’s Party Theme: Pirate (Arrrr Matey’s)
- Favorite Ladies Party Theme: Big Hat Tea/Kentucky Derby (By no means am I a girlie girl. I just want to dress up and wear a big hat.)
- Favorite Adult Theme: Masquerade (Okay, I’m a big kid but who can resist being in a room with a bunch of adults all wearing costumes.)
- Party Theme You Can’t Wait to Try: Glamping Party (Yes ladies, I said Glamping not Camping. You can embrace the outdoors, be one with the wilderness, and still have the finer things in life and be fabulous.)
- Where do you draw inspiration: Everywhere…magazines, fabric, interior design, furniture stores, clothes, international travel, and blog sites.
- Favorite Trend: Photo Booths
- Favorite Blog (Other Than My Own): Catch My Party, Amanda’s Parties to Go, and Hostess with the Mostess (Seriously, I can’t just name one…I can’t help myself!)
- Favorite DIY Project: Mesh Door Wreath
- Most Dreaded Project: Baking (LOL…Too time consuming for my taste. I love all you fabulous bakers out there. I just don’t have time to stress over dough rising.)
- Large or Intimate Parties: The more the merrier with a 50 person limit
- Home Parties or Party Venue: Home Parties (Endless creativity)
- Favorite Kid Party Venue: Laser Tag (There are some pretty cool kid venues today that we never had as kids. Keeps me young at heart.)
- Must Have Party Essentials: Backdrop, duck tape, glue gun, nail gun, double sided tape, circle punch tools, sticker paper, and a great color printer.
- Balloons or Crepe Paper: Balloons for kid parties and crepe for adult parties.
- Favorite Party Holiday: Christmas and Easter (Who doesn’t like an Easter Egg Hunt!)
- Digital Scrapbooking or Scrapbooking: Digital (Remember, I’m a techie by trade so anything digital will get my attention. You have 15 seconds to keep my attention before I’m on to the next latest and greatest thing.)
- Custom Invitations or Evite: Custom Invitations (Shameless Plug: I have to promote my line of custom invitations/stationery.)
- Cheapest Party Hosted: $150 (elementary school)
- Favorite Child Birthday/Vacation: Disney World
- Dessert or Candy Buffet: I love them both but desserts give me the warm and fuzzies. Puts a smile on my face just thinking about it. 🙂
That’s it folks, now it’s your turn. I can’t wait to read all your responses!